No announcement yet.

Now there is speculation that suspect #2 might be a missing Brown U. student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now there is speculation that suspect #2 might be a missing Brown U. student

last seen wearing a Philadelphia Eagles hat. I couldn't tell you if he really looks like the suspect but if I knew him I suspect I could identify his gait.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sunil-tripa...7#.UXClt0r76N4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2947997.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

It's not him.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      It's not him.
      Hope not. Last thing we need is a Philadelphia Eagles fan associated with this.

Seriously, I think the most distinctive thing about that suspect from the photos/video is his gait.

And I certainly don't have enough to publish this on the cover of a big city newspaper.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
        It's not him.
        I might have spoken too soon, some folks report they heard his name on the Boston police scanner. No idea if it is not just more internet rumor bs though.
        Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 04-19-2013, 03:14 AM.

Comment

It's him

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Hope not. Last thing we need is a Philadelphia Eagles fan associated with this.

Seriously, I think the most distinctive thing about that suspect from the photos/video is his gait.

And I certainly don't have enough to publish this on the cover of a big city newspaper.
          Mike Mulugeta is dead. Sunil Tripathi is still at large.

It looks like Sunil might have come home last night. That's when his "missing" page on Facenutz was taken down by his family.

Comment

Pete Williams of NBC is currently claiming it is not him. Does look like him to me. Hell if I know.

HuffPost Media ‏@HuffPostMedia 6m

NBC's Pete Williams: authorities suspect men came from overseas. Rumors one of the men is a missing Brown student are not true.
            Andrew Kaczynski ‏@BuzzFeedAndrew 19m

Pete Williams: "We heard from a couple of sources that they may have overseas military backgrounds."
            Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 04-19-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

BREAKING: AP sources: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year. -SS

BREAKING: AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. -SS
              https://twitter.com/AP/status/325196873486962688
              Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 04-19-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X