Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is there another guy still out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is there another guy still out there?

What was all of that nonsense about earlier?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I think I read that they thought there were others but they ended up just being questioned and released by the police. Probably Intel gathering.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Boston Globe reporting that 3 others are in custody. Doesn't give much more info than that.

Comment

I heard on one of the stations that there was a search warrant executed at the suspect's college dorm and they grabbed up 3 guys there.

Obviously, it could just be questioning, but that may be what the Globe report is about.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

From the Guardian UK website, posted about an hour ago:

An apparent development away from the scene of the Watertown standoff.

The local police department in New Bedford, Massachusetts, south of Boston, has told CBS and ABC that three college-age individuals were taken into custody this afternoon.

A CBS news report on suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's circle of friends quotes one teen who said she hung out with Tsarnaev at a New Bedford apartment. It is unknown, however, whether there is any connection between the friend and the individuals reportedly taken into custody:

Florida Addy, 19, of Lynn, lived on the same dormitory floor as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev last year. She called him "drug" - the Russian word for friend, pronounced "droog" - and said they would sometimes hang out together in his room.

She said she hung out with him and some other Russian students at an apartment in New Bedford, not far from campus. She said they would always speak Russian among themselves.

Comment

I was in New Bedford today for work. If there's a city where lowlifes would congregate, New Bedford is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              I was in New Bedford today for work. If there's a city where lowlifes would congregate, New Bedford is it.
              from Lynn to New Bedford - can't get much better than that...

Comment

Another 12

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...strong-1844844

Comment

Working...
                X