Cliff Lee Now Caught The Suck Disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Lee Now Caught The Suck Disease

Walks bases loaded gives up 4 runs after. Sickening.......

Very alarming considering he'll only start like 27 more games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Very alarming considering he'll only start like 27 more games this season.
      Chalk them up now. 27 losses.

Comment

Its early but they look like a team that will spend all of the season on all fours and licking boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          Walks bases loaded gives up 4 runs after. Sickening.......
          Because good pitchers never have bad games. He should go 25-0.

This board has some of the most ignorant baseball fans I have ever seen. Its not just Anthony - youve got people reacting to every pitch like it makes or breaks the season.

I think its because Philly quit on baseball for that long dry spell. Fans focused on the Eagles and now have a football mentality. They dont understand the dynamics of a 162 game season.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

IT'S APRIL!!!!!!

What part of, "The Major League Baseball season is 6 MONTHS LONG," don't you poor wretches understand?!!?
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Did you sell your season tix to a Mets fan out of disgust?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Anyone who sees this team as a contender this year is off their rocker. The outfield may be the worst ever assembled for this team in the modern era. If I had to guess I say Charlie is fired as soon as they hit 10 games out which could be soon then the fire sale on 7/31.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony:1701529
                  The outfield may be the worst ever assembled for this team in the modern era.
                  Your (c) dumb

Comment

OK genius, give me 3 starting outfielders since 1980 that were collectively worse than Revere, Brown and Mayberry, especially at the plate.

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    Your (c) dumb

Comment

I smell a fire-sale later on this season...may or may not inclue Lee.

Comment

He's your best trading chip along with Utley if he stays healthy. I would put everyone on the block except Hamels and Galvis.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        I smell a fire-sale later on this season...may or may not inclue Lee.

Comment

Anyone who sees this team as a contender this year is off their rocker. The outfield may be the worst ever assembled for this team in the modern era. If I had to guess I say Charlie is fired as soon as they hit 10 games out which could be soon then the fire sale on 7/31.
                          this team is not a contender. i'm not expecting anything better than 81-81. but i don't see the point in flipping out over a bad start from cliff lee, who still has an ERA of 2.83.

Comment

That's brilliant

He's your best trading chip along with Utley if he stays healthy. I would put everyone on the block except Hamels and Galvis.

Build a team around Tomas Perez 2.0.

Get laid, dude.

Comment

collectively?

OK genius, give me 3 starting outfielders since 1980 that were collectively worse than Revere, Brown and Mayberry, especially at the plate.
                              Do I get to cherry pick (cause that's easy) or do I have to pick a season?

96 through 98 was a dearth of bad outfields. Did you want to defend those with solid Bobby Abreu numbers?

Comment

Working...
                              X