Clear All

• this guy is a effing CLOWN

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91...harged-alabama

Suk A Midic
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Ura Bumpkin-PUNCH

Comment

I wanted the Iggs to draft him the year he came out.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          I wanted the Iggs to draft him the year he came out.
          and now we know why you're not a gm

Comment

Originally posted by RomoIsClutchSaidNoOneEver View Post
            and now we know why you're not a gm
            Yeah, it's not like anyone took a chance on that guy in the first round. Draft experts had him going between 11 and 15. The Eagles picked at 24.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
              Yeah, it's not like anyone took a chance on that guy in the first round. Draft experts had him going between 11 and 15. The Eagles picked at 24.

Exactly...he was terrible in college.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X