It's like FF never left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like FF never left

Here we are two days from the draft, and they're talking about trading down. Just take Joeckel or Fisher, get that o-line back in order, and go from there. What am I missing here ? Help me out.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

you're forgetting that its liars season and nothing anybody "says" right now matters.

Except Kelly Green, he always speaks his Truth

Comment

Touche

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
      you're forgetting that its liars season and nothing anybody "says" right now matters.

Except Kelly Green, he always speaks his Truth
      and I forgot about KG. Duly noted.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Now to make it complete they will pick Anzah or Star the Utah boys...

Comment

Hard to take either one if they're not there. KC at No.1 takes Fisher--he is said to be the better athlete--and the Jags will take Joeckel at No.2 to help keep whatever QB is playing for them upright. Oakland then takes either Star or Jordan at No.3--that's if the Fins or Jets don't make a trade and take Lane Johnson at No.3. I would be absolutely shocked if Jordan is there when the Eagles pick at 4 if they don't take him.

Comment

Working...
          X