Dion Jordan highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Jordan highlights

dude is fast, i'll give him that. not sure how he'll do vs elite tackles though. he's "great in space"!

have heard aldon smith comparisons and can totally see why they are saying that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ien21zkQ1sI
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-23-2013, 12:12 PM.

Yeah. Ansah will probably also be available. He's more of a JPP-type of player. I'd imagine he could play DE in a 3-4, whereas Jordan would strictly be an OLB.

They're both freaks.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'd rather have Ansah than Jordan

Comment

Jordan is fast but he's very light too maybe too light to play DE. I also think he'll have problems with with NFL tackles. Watching his highlights he's never blocked on any of his sacks. If the Eagles take him he'll play OLB. Not saying he won't be a good player I think he will be. I'd be happy if the Eagles drafted him.
        Last edited by Dolomite; 04-23-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I'd rather have Jordan and his proven skills and upside.

Go check out the Manuel highlights while you're at it.

Comment

all this draft talk makes me want to flick my bean.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

IDK (my BFF Rose) if Jordan can handle tackles off the edge. He might run himself too wide on plays like your boy Jason Babin. I'm hoping Jax takes Jordan to make it a moot point.

I like both of them but if i had to bet on one being a better pro long term I'd take the more physical guy who loves contact and is already 270/can run sideline to sideline.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-23-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

The only problem with Ansah is he only did it for one year. He had 11 tackles in 2011...11 total. Jordan had a really good year in 2011 with 42 tackls and 7.5 sacks.

i'm not sure who you take. if Jordan is going to play the 3-4...then he can come off the edge or drop back into coverage...his size would be a pain to throw over him.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Droppin' stat bombs!

I need to work harder.

Comment

dq, gotta be ready for this shit.

buying a bottle of extra hold hairspray to get ready for thursday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                      I need to work harder.

This is the pros not highschool batch! Step your stats up!
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The music makes it unwatchable.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                          The music makes it unwatchable.
                          His one move up the field makes it unwatchable too. I hope they pass on this guy. Bust in the making.
                          It IS About Me Asshole
                          -----------------------
                          Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

He has the fastest spin move ever recorded by Sports Science, though.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                            X