Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care who we pick on Thursday

Just win, motherfucker.
    Last edited by BirdBrawn; 04-23-2013, 08:05 PM.

I agree with this post.

Comment

Unless they trade down, I'll be in class when the Eagles make their pick on Thursday. Got bigger fish to fry. Your sentiment is correct, IMO.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Odds are that the Eagles will struggle for.....

...a couple of years. Let's be real. New coaching staff. It's NEVER good.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          I wouldn't say NEVER. Look what Harbaugh did with the niners recently...

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Banner and Reid (FF) are gone. I think those are good things. I think they can be better than last year. I'm not expecting greatness this year though.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Thursday?

I guess if I started watching on saturday I missed a few rounds?? Forgot they changed the format
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

BWAH!

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                I agree with this post.
                great Avatar
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Now THAT'S The Spirit, Boss Man!

I'm proud of you, taking classes to finally get your high school school diploma after all these years! You stick to it -- I know it's tough -- but you won't have to take menial jobs any longer once you finish!
                  "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Too much turnover in the roster, dude.....

It is NOT good. You'll see. It'll be all discombobulated just like last year where people don't know their assignments and they're looking around at each other searching for answers. Is it possible that they might win a game or two more than last year? Sure. It won't matter much though because this team won't be a playoff team. Now if Mike Vick is the QB: Forget it. Teams have figured out his lame sh*t and he doesn't have the legs to compensate for his pea brain anymore. I guess the best example I can give you is the Washington Redskins. They've been in upheaval mode for decades now and they haven't done jack sh*t. Decades. All of these great players who on paper look so wonderful in maroon and gold and nothing to show for it. Cowboys: Same thing.

Comment

If the Eagles owned the first 5 picks in the entire NFL draft

THAT might turn this clusterf*ck of a team around. Even if they hit on their first pick (and that's a big if), there is a slim chance in hell that ANY of these other Round 2 through whatever have ANY kind of impact on the team. I love how the draft always jacks everybody up like the Eagles are going to the Super Bowl. The fact IS that Reid (FF) drove it into the ground. He made it over into his own image: A FF, out-of-shape, blob that clears it's lung butter throat every 2 seconds and sputters like a broken down POS. Seriously, we are one of the worst teams in the league right now. We're not The Eagles anymore.

Comment

Is That Blue Cheese???

just curious,

and its kinda an Inside Joke...
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Hey Abe Simpson: does you family not let you hold the remote anymore either?

Comment

Ohhhh a shriveled nuts PUNCH!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            Hey Abe Simpson: does you family not let you hold the remote anymore either?
                            Riccardo is going to be pissed!

Comment

Posts like this...

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                              Just win, motherfucker.
                              ...inspire man-hugs.
                              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X