Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Maker Recommendation Needed......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Maker Recommendation Needed......

What you guys got? Anything good?
    The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

I bought this bad boy

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...FSrNOgodMR0AqQ

Comment

How much coffee do you drink? Do you usually end up throwing some away? How many people do you usually make it for?

If the answer to those is 1-3, yes, and 2, get a Keurig.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

K-cups?

Do you use them more than once, I get 3 mugs out of 1 k-cup.

I tend to drink more coffee than I did with the old coffee pot.

I like my coffee "Hot and Black", Like I like my Tea!

My wife likes it black, but lukewarm, I have seen her put Ice cubes to cool it down.

My son likes it thick and syrupy, because he loads it with sugar and 50% cream!

The coffee machine solves that problem, everyone can have it their way, their flavor, on demand.

I think it is more expensive than regular ground coffee, by the pot, but Cest La Vie:
        "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I got a zippy maker. As long as it makes coffee, it's fine. Unless you need a timer.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You can buy a K-cup reuseable cup-filter at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I'm debating on getting a Kuerig. I drink from a travel mug which probably holds two cups. Do I have to brew two cups with the Kuerig... seems like a waste of time.

Comment

Normally make for two (5 cups), but when people come over it's for 6 or so (10 cups?).
              The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

I got a Keirug refurb on Woot a while back. I haven't regretted it yet.

Comment

Keurig something or other

It's black
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'd check out something that makes K cups for yourself. The Mr. Coffee versions are like $80. We've had one for a few years now and have never regretted it. Consistently good, and you can get them in bulk at Costco/Sams/Amazon at good prices. Lots of variety, too.

Keep a $25 POS on hand for when people come over.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Don't really use them more than once. I've got two Tervis mugs - a small and a large. I use 1 large setting for the small; 1 large and one medium setting for the large.

Great purchase.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I just got my first keurig. You can really use the k-cups more than once?? Is it just as good after the first use? I thought they were only single serve, if not I'd rather not use as many...
                        "Fuck your 10 year old, this is football."

Comment

You drink cum from a travel mug

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          You can buy a K-cup reuseable cup-filter at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I'm debating on getting a Kuerig. I drink from a travel mug which probably holds two cups. Do I have to brew two cups with the Kuerig... seems like a waste of time.
                          24 ouncer!
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

I think you meant to respond to my post..

Originally posted by HELLAVOXX View Post
                            I just got my first keurig. You can really use the k-cups more than once?? Is it just as good after the first use? I thought they were only single serve, if not I'd rather not use as many...
                            If so, yeah. You can grind your own beans and put it in a reusable k-cup. My parents have one that you have to replace a paper filter every time and one that has a filter screen. Get the filter screen one. They got it at Bed Bath and Beyond or Walmart.
                            Last edited by Drama Queen; 04-24-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                              If so, yeah. You can grind your own beans and put it in a reusable k-cup. My parents have one that you have to replace a paper filter every time and one that has a filter screen. Get the filter screen one. They got it at Bed Bath and Beyond or Walmart.
                              Will wonders never cease?!?! Thanks for the info. I so love mine tho. It's the schnizz.
                              "Fuck your 10 year old, this is football."

Comment

Working...
                              X