No announcement yet.

What if there was an Igglephans draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if there was an Igglephans draft?

Who would go no. 1 at the Vick-hating position?

Maniac's got the top slot among Chip-Desparagers; KG tialGAYte crooning and chomping (a double threat)...

etc. etc. etc.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

DQ's mom has wide hips and a high motor. She is old school, plays both ways and loves to go downhill. Great locker room player.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

BWAH!!!

yessss!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Forgot to add, can easily shed blockers and work in multiple gap schemes.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

She loves my tremendous length.

Comment

High marks on the Wonderlick.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

She's a classic three down backer who can really stuff holes at the line of scrimmage.
              The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

She's got a bubble butt and plays a little high

Get's stood up at the LOS.

Comment

Good hands, excellent lower body strength.

Comment

A real student of the game. Not afraid to go over the middle
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

WTF?

I feel like that reporter in Cairo... WTF...

Comment

For the first time in the history of the combine

we saw a participant who combined a squat with the cones.

Her wide stance makes it difficult to knock her off her base without a classic head slap and swim move straight to the groin is virtually unstoppable.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Bwah..just a bunch of man love

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          WTF?

You know, just like Saturday nights.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                            WTF?

Bwahaha...just read this!
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                            X