X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New oline

Peters - Mathis - Kelce - Herremans - Johnson

you can just cut twatkins
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-25-2013, 08:49 PM.

I think Twatkins will be a decent backup. You always need depth, right?
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      I think Twatkins will be a decent backup. You always need depth, right?
      totally agree, he may be better under a "real" coach not one that ignores rookies.

Comment

Vick's total number of sack just got cut in half!

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post

Lovin' it.

Comment

The Pig Roast O-line

nm

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post

And a 60/40 run : pass ratio. Love it
              Last edited by Franks N Beans; 04-25-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Probably not...and that's not an indictment of the OL

Comment

Watkins may develop under Stoutland. I wouldn't give up on him yet. He'll be great insurance if someone is injured or just to to give someone rest.

Comment

Gotta like the fact

that the OLine coach who coached the 10th and 11th pick in this draft will now coach our Oline.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                      that the OLine coach who coached the 10th and 11th pick in this draft will now coach our Oline.
                      How is that a good thing? There is a reason guys like Saban and Spurrior fail at the NFL level. They no longer have a clear and ludicrous advantage over lesser teams.

Comment

You're right - I'd rather have an OL coach who never got a player drafted. I guess all of the NFL scouts are idots for drafting kids who have been coached by college coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                          You're right - I'd rather have an OL coach who never got a player drafted. I guess all of the NFL scouts are idots for drafting kids who have been coached by college coaches.
                          non sequitur. The point is having a coach that has always had bigger, stronger and more athletic bodies then his competition isnt an indicator of success at the pro level.

Comment

Agreed, but when you coach in the SEC, there's 5-6 teams each year in that league with guys that are bigger, stronger, faster than the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                              non sequitur. The point is having a coach that has always had bigger, stronger and more athletic bodies then his competition isnt an indicator of success at the pro level.
                              Wouldn't it also stand to reason that said program would also pursue high-quality coaches and good coaches would gravitate there as a result of the better players? You really think good coaches go around thinking, "I want to coach for a shitty school so I can really polish up some turds and prove how good I am."
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X