Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on 2nd rd pick?

any ideas?
    Last edited by letmebeme; 04-25-2013, 10:48 PM.

Pointless to speculate until 1st round is over...

Comment

would be surprised if Te'o makes it out of the first but you'd have to think about him if he's there.

Honey Badger in the third might be interesting, if he can stay out of trouble.

Comment

Cyprien or ertz?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
          Cyprien or ertz?
          3-4 DE, or anything else I guess. Someone that can step in and make a difference right away... Honey Badger in rd 3!

edit: If Chip was going to take a rush OLB at #4 then he could easily take one in the 2nd...
          Last edited by ishimonster; 04-26-2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Give me Geno, Cyprien, or Te'o and I'm happy

no
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

gimme

sharko, cyprien or geno and im happy. thinkin jacksonville takes geno though

Comment

Margus Hunt or Jonathan Jenkins.

Nawrocki killed Geno's stock. And there's some word that he interviewed poorly. I wouldn't be surprised if he continued to slide toward the bottom of Round 2.

And if I hear that golden domer fraud's name again, I'm going to hurl. He sucks. Take him in the 7th, you still get no value because he'll still be a jagoff.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  Margus Hunt or Jonathan Jenkins.

Nawrocki killed Geno's stock. And there's some word that he interviewed poorly. I wouldn't be surprised if he continued to slide toward the bottom of Round 2.

And if I hear that golden domer fraud's name again, I'm going to hurl. He sucks. Take him in the 7th, you still get no value because he'll still be a jagoff.
                  we already drafted one 25+ year old stiff, dont want another. i dont think hunt is a total bum, hes a great athlete but hes really raw.. by the time he develops he'll be almost 30. totally agree about teo though.

Comment

Watkins doesn't suck because he was 26 on draft day

He sucks because he wasn't any good.

Hunt would have gone top 10 if he were three years younger. Count yourself lucky he's there in the 2nd and take him.

JPP was "raw" too.

Comment

Cyprien

Comment

Personally like the DT from Bama in the 2nd and possibly the kid from Rutgers, Greene, in the 3rd...

Comment

Bump

Comment

Great call. Your next beer is on me.

Comment

Working...
                            X