KG's brain would explode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG's brain would explode

but, Barrett Jones would be a hell of a second round pick.

Truth be told, I don't think OL is the move here and I'm looking for Cyprien or Swearinger, but I hate to see Jones go somewhere else in the second round.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post

Truth be told, I don't think OL is the move here and I'm looking for Cyprien or Swearinger, but I hate to see Jones go somewhere else in the second round.
    Al Swearinger? Why am I not surprised?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

BIG HIT

on COCKSUCKA by SWIDGENA!!!

Last edited by slag; 04-26-2013, 01:33 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Dont see Safety as a 2nd round pick this draft is deep with good safeties -- one could be had 4th - 6th rounds

Comment

Jones has very good versatility. didn't he play all 3 OL positions while at Bama?

I WANT WINNERS and he fits that profile for sure.

Also, like most OL, he's highly intelligent.

I'd be totally fine with it but think i'd try to mess around (and got a triple double) and take a safety or corner at 35 and then see if i could take the 3rd and another pick and move up for Jones if he was gonna go before the 3rd. Having said that, dream team doesn't have the luxury of giving up picks with the present state of the roster. if anything they need to move back and get more picks in each round, the 2nd included.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-26-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
            Dont see Safety as a 2nd round pick this draft is deep with good safeties -- one could be had 4th - 6th rounds
            Sure. One definitely is available in every round. But not The One that could make a real difference. The eagles already have a bunch of Kurt Colemans and Nate Allens. Those kind of guys aren't good enough.

I don't want just guys in the Defensive secondary. That was Reid's MO. Take the stud when you can.

Personally I don't care what position the 2nd rounder is. Just be a beast. Should be some 1st round grades at 35. That's what you take.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

I don't want just guys in the Defensive secondary. That was Reid's MO. Take the stud when you can.
              It's interesting. When JJ was here, he started with Bobby Taylor, Troy Vincent and Dawkins (and Tim Hauck).

That transitioned to Lito, Sheldon Brown, Dawkins and Michael Lewis - who played well early on.

both of those groups gave JJ the help needed to call all those blitzes. JJ passes and we end up with a Brown, Assante (I get paid for turnovers, not tackles) Samuel, fucking Macho Harris and Sean Jones.

It's like Fat fuck wasn't even paying attention...

Comment

Working...
              X