Bama DT - Williams in the 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama DT - Williams in the 3rd

The dude is a real talent and has slid...do it. Your D is pathetic.

Why not Jenkins? Both are BIG boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
      Why not Jenkins? Both are BIG boys.
      He's still there. I'm shocked.

Comment

Jesse Williams

He would be a great pick if Chip is indeed looking for the "big" boys. Has great power (600 pound bench press) and speed for a 320 pounder. I also like the rugby background for a defensive lineman.

That being stated, there is a lot of talk they will pick up Scott the mobile QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion Joe View Post
          He would be a great pick if Chip is indeed looking for the "big" boys. Has great power (600 pound bench press) and speed for a 320 pounder. I also like the rugby background for a defensive lineman.

That being stated, there is a lot of talk they will pick up Scott the mobile QB.
          I was interested in the possibility of the Eagles signing this player but after I reviewed the 49ers roster I think they are going to pass on drafting a big, space-eating NT. After all, the Eagles enlisted Tom Gamble, in part, to help them build a defense that works in the same manner that the 49ers defense does. Working in that defensive model the 49ers do not employ a DT who weighs over 310 pounds.

Undersized NTs with quick hands and feet seem to be the template for teams installing this style of defense.
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
          X