Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense Schmefense

Who needs it anyway?

In chip's defense (and I agree to some degree), they did address a lot of the defense during free agency.

Comment

I guess if you are from the PAC 10 and you play offense .......you are ready for chip ball. Meanwhile the strong teams look at the whole country.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
        I guess if you are from the PAC 10 and you play offense .......you are ready for chip ball. Meanwhile the strong teams look at the whole country.
        Yeah - those picks from the Big 12 (Johnson) and SEC (Logan) must be from the west coast

Comment

Those free agents may not last longer than Chip here.

Comment

Yeah where are the undersized Defensive ends from McNeese State and Cal Poly?
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              In chip's defense (and I agree to some degree), they did address a lot of the defense during free agency.
              Not enough. A bunch of stiffs still at safety and not much better at corner. The Eagles themselves would routinely eat Phillips for lunch when he was with the Giants. Plus now he's damaged good to boot. Don't know much about Chung other than he was benched last year. This is our new secondary? Pretty F'ed up if you ask me.

They're going to get torched. I suppose I'll be happy if they just hit some people and tackle well. If this group ends up being even worse than the crap we had last year, it's going to be a long, long season. And they have the potential to be worse.

Comment

The Patriots drafted two players from Rutgers this year, to add to the two players on their current roster who went to Rutgers.

Belichick will be taking a payday in college in a year by your logic.

Comment

Meanwhile the strong teams look at the whole country.
                  Are the Packers a "strong team?" They just drafted a third player from the Pac-Ten. Two of those players are on offense.
                  "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                  X