Eagles: Barkley; Giants: Nassib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles: Barkley; Giants: Nassib

Gonna be fun to compare over the years. Also am I wrong or have the Giants matched us pick for pick by position each round so far? OT, TE, DT, QB?
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
    Gonna be fun to compare over the years. Also am I wrong or have the Giants matched us pick for pick by position each round so far? OT, TE, DT, QB?
    Being a Cuse alum...I know a little about Nassib, good kid, but never looked at him as an elite talent. He'll be a fine backup.

Anyway, the point I was thinking of is both Nassib the giants first pick, Justin Pugh, another cuse guy..were HUGE HUGE Eagles fan and hated the Giants. Got to be a weird feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by ReidsArmy View Post
      I really like Nassib. I understand the Barkley pick (was surprised he was still available) but I liked what I saw of Nassib.

Kelly is familiar with Barkley and obviously likes his chances in the NFL. And it probably means he's being honest about not needing a really mobile guy at QB.

I'll be pretty annoyed in Nassib ends up being a player, though.

-AE

Comment

As a Syracuse fan and Vagiant loather ... me too.

Although I don't see how he gets much PT over the next 3-5 years.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
        X