• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best thing about this draft

NO MORE FAT FUCK AT THE PODIUM

All solid draft picks

No "We're smarter than you" reaches.

Comment

Yeah, seems to be NO Jaiquans or T'eos or god awful blank stares at the screen thinking "Who?"
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Watching the fat fuck on thursday out in KC with those stupid shirts I kinda felt sorry for the chief fans, they have no clue whats in store for them.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

When the chip begins to crumble .....Reid will be remembered fondly.

Comment

No more under size fastballs with a high motor.

Comment

If you're as wrong about Chip as you were with Geno

then Chip'll be here for about ten years.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Swish, from downtown.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Franks N Beans View Post
                  No "We're smarter than you" reaches.

Definitely love that there weren't any of these Andy Reid type picks where he's trying to be smarter than anyone else.

Not entirely sure we needed to go tight end with the second pick though? we do have Celek and a newly signed James Casey on this roster.
                  Derrick
                  3D Philly Sports

Comment

Originally posted by der1904 View Post
                    Definitely love that there weren't any of these Andy Reid type picks where he's trying to be smarter than anyone else.

Not entirely sure we needed to go tight end with the second pick though? we do have Celek and a newly signed James Casey on this roster.
                    Maybe / maybe not. Can't argue that this revamped TE unit is gonna be pretty fucking lethal though.

Comment

HAHAHAH

Hilarious!
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Ertz is new prototype of TE in the NFL. He would be a big redzone target the Eagles have been lacking since Keith Jackson. I love the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                          Watching the fat fuck on thursday out in KC with those stupid shirts I kinda felt sorry for the chief fans, they have no clue whats in store for them.
                          I THINK HE'LL GET THAT TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS IN TWO YEARS. AFTER THAT IT WILL BE THE SOME OL SAME OL, BUT I'D BE HAPPY WITH THE PLAYOFFS AFTER WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH RECENTLY.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I hear that, see this is why I post my opinions, because then others can help shift my thinking haha. Having three tight ends, one that can literally do it all (Casey) could be pretty damn fun
                            Derrick
                            3D Philly Sports

Comment

I don't care if it was west coast Mac jacker as next coach, I will never want Reid back. Who would? Other than ccpete and apparently maniac

Comment

Working...
                              X