No announcement yet.

Hold your criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the risk of putting words in his mouth, that's exactly what he is fucking saying.

And, in my opinion, it's more valid than your coin flip that you think is what?

Edgy?

EDITED TO ADD: And hiding behing "if" is like Clinton and the meaning of the word "is" ... which, now that I think of it, is appropriate.
    Last edited by slag; 04-27-2013, 07:21 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What are you laughing at ... he fucking blew it ... Kelly's Heros is better.

Comment

Why are you answering my question with a question?

Comment

Waiting and seeing is an actual counter position to viewing him as High School Harry ... it's not arbitrary.

However, feel free to twist that into a ban on criticism and making him a sacred cow.
          Last edited by slag; 04-27-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Kelly Green's FF team is named Kelly's Heros. He'd be pissed!

Comment

Should be Romo's ...

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                At the risk of putting words in his mouth, that's exactly what he is fucking saying.

And, in my opinion, it's more valid than your coin flip that you bthink is what?

Edgy?

EDITED TO ADD: And hiding behing "if" is like Clinton and the meaning of the word "is" ... which, now that I think of it, is appropriate.
                Now you're just being a dumbass. Hiding from what? Bardy's wrath?

You incorrectly accused me of putting words in Bardy's mouth. I said if because I meant if - and it was not directed solely at Bardy. It really was a very simple sentence to understand. Maybe you should go back and read it again.

Apparently your only rhetorical skill is bluster. When's the nonsensical strawman reference coming?
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

igitis
                  Last edited by slag; 04-27-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hardly.

A) I never accused you of putting words in anyone's mouth, I stated that I was.

B) Your statement was a direct response to Bardy ... in fact, you quoted him in your post before you made the statement. Excuse me for interpreting "If you think" as "if you think".

And I'll call you on a strawman if and when it's appropriate ... like I always do.

Comment

Working...
                    X