some poyer info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some poyer info

"Poyer started all but one game in the final three seasons he played in Corvallis, and had a monster senior season, being named to the AP First Team All-American team opposite Alabama's Dee Milliner (pretty good company, huh?). He recorded 51 tackles last season, had two sacks, and had seven interceptions, tied for second in the country, three of which came in the same game against Washington State. Poyer also has some special teams skills, averaging nearly 26 yards per kickoff return in his first three seasons, and over 10 yards per punt return with a TD over his final 3 seasons."

Seems many thought he would be 3- 4 round pick - a bit small 6ft and maybe hundredth off on the 40 but maybe the kid competes right away for the slot

He needs to hit the weight room.

... and I get a Bash Card.

Comment

In may 2012, poyer was arrested for trying to get into a nightclub from which he had been banned. Not quite the weed guy we needed but in the seventh you have to settle sometimes.

Comment

Well Oregon st ...check. Who left wash st....Cal?

Comment

He could have been a 2nd round pick but dropped because of speed concerns. I think he could really turn out to be something..

Comment

love this pick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwXnrrN3Ws

reminds me of two guys out in seattle

Comment

...something like toast?

I hope Logan, Barkley and Poyer can change my scepticism.

Comment

Boykin 2.0 ????????/

Comment

Working...
                X