No announcement yet.

I Just Knew They Would Get Brad Wing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Knew They Would Get Brad Wing...

The way Chip Kelly likes to have athletes at all positions and his tendency to fake a punt now and then...Brad Wing is the master at the fake punt. The guy is fast..I remember watching a game a couple of years ago when LSU played FLA. Wing pulled off a fake punt and ran it 65 yards for a TD but was called back because he pulled a Deion Sanders and celebrated before he reached the endzone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738hv2qAiNo

you are a douche

Originally posted by chad steele View Post
    The way Chip Kelly likes to have athletes at all positions and his tendency to fake a punt now and then...Brad Wing is the master at the fake punt. The guy is fast..I remember watching a game a couple of years ago when LSU played FLA. Wing pulled off a fake punt and ran it 65 yards for a TD but was called back because he pulled a Deion Sanders and celebrated before he reached the endzone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738hv2qAiNo
    nm
    You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Originally posted by schuylkilli_igg View Post
      nm
      Why is he a douche. Because you have a hangover this morning what is it. It was an interesting post about this team and a free agent pick up.

I think you should look in the mirror first before calling someone a douche bag.
      Last edited by iowaigglefan; 04-28-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

nm
        hope he can tackle as well as run a fake kick.

Comment

Your racist.

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
          Why is he a douche. Because you have a hangover this morning what is it. It was an interesting post about this team and a free agent pick up.

I think you should look in the mirror first before calling someone a douche bag.
          nm
          You think its a joke!?!

Comment

love it

its the kinda move reid would have never made...

"good college punters are overrated, lets convert a 33 year old rugby player instead because itll make me look smart"- andy

Comment

nm
              Does that say TOOL on the jersey in that pic, might that be you.

Comment

douche

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                Does that say TOOL on the jersey in that pic, might that be you.
                You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Working...
                X