Matt Barkley Statement to NFL Teams.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Barkley Statement to NFL Teams.

"I'm going to remember this weekend for a long time and so are the teams that didn't draft me," Barkley told Scott Wolf of the Los Angeles Daily News on Saturday, after being selected in the fourth round (at No. 98).

Chip on Matt.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=ZpzfZoVXvjw#!

Kid got some balls.

If he was black, would he be called a whiner and immature? ABSOLUTELY

I love the pick, the double standards are hilarious.

Comment

This statement has been reused annually, at least as far back as the year Randy Moss was drafted.

Comment

Can't say that I disagree

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post

Can you imagine if Geno Smith had said that ?
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          This statement has been reused annually, at least as far back as the year Randy Moss was drafted.
          Did Sapp say anything that yr when his stock dropped.? I still remember him walking in and out of the green room back and forth. I think Rosenhaus said something pertaining to that if I remember

Comment

I didn't have a big problem with B'way Geno wanting to bolt from the green room, but his comment about guaranteeing a SB, with the Jets of all teams, deserved the ole yakity yak sax...

...and here it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post

the fuck are you talking about? People have been saying this for like, as long as the draft has existed.

MJD picked number 32 because 32 teams passed on him. No one has called him immature.

Comment

Working...
              X