Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barkley a howie pick?

If he fails we know where to go.

Roseman said that when he went home on Friday, Barkley's availability stuck out "like a sore thumb." Of all eight Eagles picks, it was most surprising to Roseman that Barkley remained on the board when they selected him.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

The value for this pick is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
      Roseman said that when he went home on Friday, Barkley's availability stuck out "like a sore thumb."
      I doubt he was the only GM in the NFL who thought that on Friday night.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I think Chip was fully in agreement on Barkley's value there as were most people. I read somewhere that Kelly had pushed Ertz up Howie's original board (prior to draft day. )

Based on Eagles draft picks, Kelly must have bumped multiple WAC players up the rankings. Not unexpected. Jordan would have been the first pick if he was there.

Should mean the WAC players the Eagles got are likely to succeed although they might have missed some better selections from other conferences.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

In an interview with DGunn...

Howie mentioned a few times that he had PERSONALLY gone to the West Coast to scout the kid.

I threw up a little bit in my mouth when he said that.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            I think Chip was fully in agreement on Barkley's value there as were most people. I read somewhere that Kelly had pushed Ertz up Howie's original board (prior to draft day. )

Based on Eagles draft picks, Kelly must have bumped multiple WAC players up the rankings. Not unexpected. Jordan would have been the first pick if he was there.

Should mean the WAC players the Eagles got are likely to succeed although they might have missed some better selections from other conferences.
            Exactly. If chip didn't really like the kid, he wouldn't have been the pick...period.

Comment

I'm assuming by WAC, you mean PAC 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                I'm assuming by WAC, you mean PAC 12?
                A high schooler would know Oregon, Stanford and USC are all in the PAC 12
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

The WAC was FF conference.

Comment

Don't forget Oregon State (Poyer) and Utah (Kruger)

Comment

Working...
                    X