Without seeing this team/coach in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without seeing this team/coach in action

Basically knowing the rough ball of clay the roster is, what do you guys expect from the team this year? I know there are a lot of huge questions still (qb, coach etc). I'm just curious as to what people's expectations are this year.

16-0

Comment

Their upside is the best of the worst.

Comment

8-8
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          Basically knowing the rough ball of clay the roster is, what do you guys expect from the team this year? I know there are a lot of huge questions still (qb, coach etc). I'm just curious as to what people's expectations are this year.
          16-0, Super Bowl Champs.

Comment

Anything better than last year.

Comment

8-8.

Comment

8-8, I see two win gain just by getting rid of the fat fuck and his band of idiots. With new coaches and the talent upgrade another two wins.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I don't care what their record is, I just want to enjoy watching the football games again, seeing Chip put his stamp on the team and have them grow as a good squad. I'm just so happy I don't have to watch an Andy Reid coached team anymore...that shite was draining, took the enjoyment away.

I want them to look like they know what they're doing on the field, see some drives and TDs by different clever methods, getting their sealegs under them. I really don't expect much the first season record wise, as long as they are in games in the fourth quarter and not losing 28-3 with that "good grief Charlie Brown" look on the player's faces while the coach is pulling his best duck-call a la Spurrier.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                    I don't care what their record is, I just want to enjoy watching the football games again, seeing Chip put his stamp on the team and have them grow as a good squad. I'm just so happy I don't have to watch an Andy Reid coached team anymore...that shite was draining, took the enjoyment away.

I want them to look like they know what they're doing on the field, see some drives and TDs by different clever methods, getting their sealegs under them. I really don't expect much the first season record wise, as long as they are in games in the fourth quarter and not losing 28-3 with that "good grief Charlie Brown" look on the player's faces while the coach is pulling his best duck-call a la Spurrier.
                    Level of agreement, 100 percent.

You could have an 8-8 season where they only post one win in the division and get smoked in five or six games that I would enjoy less than a 6-10 season where the team fights hard, stays in games and grows into the changes implemented by the new staff.
                    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

God I hope SO...

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

For the past 3 years I had "Reid Fatigue"! I want to see competent football: Tackling, effort and no quit. I will leave the W & L record for everyone else. More wins than last year, I dont think we will see improvement until the second half of the season.

I like the purpose and effort of this off-season.

We are going through a change of culture going to have to enjoy the process...

Comment

7-9 at best with that scheldule.

With the musical chairs QB situation and still no studs on the D in a new system, 7-9 would be a good accomplishment for a 1st yr college coach converting over to the NFL.

Comment

6 AND 10.... 7 AND 9 WITH A LIL LUCK. BUT WITH AN ENTIRE NEW REGIME DOESN'T MUCH MATTER EXCEPT PLAYING HARD AND FUNDAMENTAL FOOTBALL TO GET THIS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

ALL I KNOW IS IT WILL BE YET ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL TAILGAYTE YEAR YO!!!!!!! STUFFED HABBYS, RADIO ZUBAZ, GOBBLE UP BITCHES.!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

My expectations when it comes to wins/losses are low. Extremely low. But as others expressed, that's not the point. I need to see a culture change. Until Mike Vick is gone, I won't see it. Take Brent Celek and Trent Cole, too. Then, I'll start to get excited about Sundays again.

Comment

Working...
                            X