It's Foles or Barkley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Foles or Barkley

In the QB competition this year, it's gotta be one of these two guys right?

Kinne is camp fodder at best and Vick is definitely gone by 2014. I think Vick was always the backup plan. Given that, I think that Kelly builds his offense around these two guys, who have a similar enough skillset to play in the offense.

I think the real question is whether you're a Foles Felator or a Barkley blower?

I'll Foles Felch while they develop Barkley, if Foles turns out, awesome...trade Barkley for a good pick. If not, Barkley Blowin' Begins
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
      I'll Foles Felch while they develop Barkley, if Foles turns out, awesome...trade Barkley for a good pick. If not, Barkley Blowin' Begins
      Trade Barkley for what a 4th rd pick?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        Trade Barkley for what a 4th rd pick?
        AJ Feeley got us a 2nd rounder. Kevin Kolb got us a starter and a pick.....

Comment

Vick wasn't a backup plan

The drafting of Barkley was just an extreme opportunity. They never expected him to be there at the top of round 4. They had to be staring at the fact that he was the last player in their top 50 still on their board all night long. There were many hours after the end of round 3 and the beginning of round 4 with that name shouting at them.

Otherwise, this entire draft would have been zero QB's for the Eagles. Kelly still intends to see Foles and Vick duke it out. But ironically, the only QB on the roster guaranteed to still be here in September is Barkley. I'll put some money on Foles too.

Personally, I wonder if Barkley is another Kolb. Looks that way to me with his noodle arm. I like Foles better. In fact, I wonder if Foles would have been a first rounder if he had come out this year. Probably would have been.

Comment

When you look at the shambles of last seasons team, Foles didn't do such a bad job being thrown into it as a rookie. The jury is still out but he may turn out to be a decent starting QB and if Barkley catches on, he could be a good back up.

Dixon shouldn't be forgotten. He has been a back up for two SB winning QBs. He may shine in a chip-ball style offense. The only QB on this team today that has enough history to form a valid conclusion on is Vick. Bye bye.

Comment

I'll take Gnarls Barkley as my QBs, as long as it gets Vick out of here. They need to see what they have with these young guys and let them take their lumps. I don't care which one.

Comment

Working...
              X