So how did FF do in the draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how did FF do in the draft?

And what about The Ratman at the Brownstains?

Who Gives An F-F?

Flying fuck, that is.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Not sure about FF

but here in Cleveland, I get the feeling that they really don't know what to make of this draft. seems like they like Mingo, and are sort of high on McFadden, the CB from San Diego State, but the Browns also traded a couple of picks this year to get a couple of picks next year. There's a definite air of "wait and see" around here.
      Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 04-29-2013, 10:31 AM.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Banner went small school a lot and I get the impression that grabbing picks for next year is an effort put them in the best position possible at the top of the draft... with ammo.

FF did ok.

Comment

rat Face is already on record

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          Banner went small school a lot and I get the impression that grabbing picks for next year is an effort put them in the best position possible at the top of the draft... with ammo.

FF did ok.
          as saying they're not going to go 13-3 this year, and while I agree that he's absolutely correct, I'm not sure if you want to put that out publicly
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X