I don't even want to say it, and I shouldn't, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even want to say it, and I shouldn't, but

Spadaro and the Official board did a good job during the draft providing Eagles information. I had the TV on but had the Official Board going most of the time.

Fuckin' 3 nights of that shit. I thought my wife was going to divorce me but I stood strong.... balls in hand... remote at the ready, computers.... Hate the 3 day format.

i was all in on thursday and friday. saturday i had soccer games and shit going on so mostly followed on my 'cell phone'. saw the barkley pick though, we were late for my kid's game b/c i wouldn't leave til the dream team picked. when 'they' traded up to top of the round i was high fiving my kids and got my dog barking his goddamned head off.

my wife almost punched me in the face. wish she had b/c i woulda thrown an overhand right that would have sent her ass flying into the dining room!

Comment

Ha!

I had a beard by Saturday. She wasn't happy.

Comment

i stumbled home from the opening round at 1am thursday (I got to do a draft challenge at a bar here, it was a fucking blast. esp cuz my team won thanks to the last 3 picks going down like they did).

Friday i basically ignored everything and everyone. just yelled for another ice cold beer at whichever kid happened to be within earshot all night. It was like Chaz Reinhold screaming to his mom to bring in meatloaf.

KIDS!!!! HEY??? BEER FOR DADDY!! KIDS??? THE BEER??

THA FUCK!!??

Comment

Geigh
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Geigher
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
            X