Reid gets better value than Barkley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid gets better value than Barkley.

Tyler Bray could have been a first rounder next year and the Chefs didnt even have to use a draft pick. Assuming he outgrows being a moron.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Something tells me

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Tyler Bray could have been a first rounder next year and the Chefs didnt even have to use a draft pick. Assuming he outgrows being a moron.
    That even if Chip had picked the second coming of Ronnie Lott, you would have had a problem with the pick. The funny thing is, all of this immense criticism you want to pile on Chip Kely is really fruitless. All things considered, he hasn't really accomplished OR failed at anything yet. he's brought in some free agents, and has gone through his first draft. You come here every day and try to make this guy out to be the worst coach in america, and he hasn't even run a rookie minicamp yet.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bray definitely has an elite arm and if Reid could plausibly straighten out Vick, then why not Bray.

Of course, he also has a sub 60% completion percentage - which is perfect for FF's pass-heavy offense

Comment

If Chip Kelly had taken a QB as an UDFA you'd have shit yourself and called him High School Harry for not understanding that in the NFL elite QB talent is taken in the early rounds.
        Last edited by TerpEagle; 04-29-2013, 01:23 PM.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Maddening huh?

This is the type of shit that gives our fan base the terrible name it has

Comment

It just makes no sense

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Maddening huh?

If Chip Kelly has success here, and the hire works out, I'm sure there's a notepad at his home somewhere filled with ready made excuses.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

the key phrase with this regime

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
              Maddening huh?

is "new and different." Most of us are just happy we've listened to Einstein and decided to try something different to get different results.

I'm sure his lack of pro experience is concerning to most if not all of us. But he's not FF so maybe he can adjust or manage the clock. Those would both be "new and different."

Comment

I read somewhere one scout thought Bray was a sociopath.

Comment

Kelly Kid freak-out!

Read again, cultists. There was no criticism of Chipster in that post.

Comment

Well, so was Ray Lewis.

Comment

Kelly Kid freak-out!

There wasn't an implied criticism of Kelly when you said that Reid got "better value than Barkley"?

And your use of the term "cultists" is hilarious. It seems as though 95% of the people who are "supporting" Chip Kelly (including myself) are just embracing change and the concept of doing something different and simply hoping for something new in comparison to 14 years of Andy Reid.

I'm not disparaging Andy Reid's accomplishments in Philadelphia, but it's obvious both the organization and Reid himself needed a fresh start. That's what the "new regime" is offering.
                      Last edited by hoo bleeds green; 04-29-2013, 02:25 PM.
                      To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Well, so was Ray Lewis.
                        So was Ryan Leaf.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Please don't insult our intelligence

Kelly Kid freak-out!

A 4th grader could have figured out where you were going with the post. No one is freaking out, I'm just trying to get you to see how amateurish you sound. Again, he hasn't really accomplished anything, nor has he failed at anything. These repeated attempts by you to convince this board that we should somehow be against Chip Kelly because of your paranoia are ill-conceived and shows all of us that it is in fact YOU who's freaking out. The rest of us (sans CCPete) have decided to take a wait and see approach.

Comment

Which one is likely to be the next Koy Detmer? That's all I really care about.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Kelly Kid freak-out!

You've had a pretty clear agenda with your posts lately, and you know it. I will say this though, it doesn't bother me---keep it up, your posts are far from unreadable I just hope that if the day comes that you are right about things you don't act like an unbearable cunt with the ITYS's.

Comment

Working...
                              X