X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Barkley on criticism of his arm strength

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...is-draft-stock
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Very impressive interview, you can tell this kid has a passion for the game, and has the sort of drive that you need to be a franchise QB. We'll see if the talent is there, but the knowledge, the desire, the work ethic, the poise and the confidence are pretty apparent.
    ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peoples Champion View Post
      Very impressive interview, you can tell this kid has a passion for the game, and has the sort of drive that you need to be a franchise QB. We'll see if the talent is there, but the knowledge, the desire, the work ethic, the poise and the confidence are pretty apparent.
      yeah all except the deep ball - matt barkley= ty detmer
      Last edited by iowaigglefan; 04-29-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

vs. Utah

Their OL is dogshit...

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          Their OL is dogshit...
          Well, he'll feel right at home in Philly. That is, assuming he gets the starting job.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
            yeah all except the deep ball - matt barkley= ty detmer
            Yeah, Jamarcus Russel got great arm strength! Ryan Leaf got a rocket! Didn't help them much if they can't get the ball on target or the WR can't catch the freaking rocket!

I wonder if anyone ever talked about Joe Montana or Peyton Manning regarding their arm strength? Their arm strength are probably average at best!

Comment

Working...
            X