• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Gee No fires his agents due to his draft slide

discuss:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...medium=twitter

Stupid Kid Just Painted A Target On His Back

It wasn't bad enough that scouting reports on him were mixed from the getgo, now he has this little pouting act adding fuel to the fire.

Dumb -- very dumb.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        totally agree

I disagree without reading the article.

If I pay my agent for his connections and he tells me that I'm going in the top 10 per his sources, and I don't get drafted in the first round...dude is totally fired...totally!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

wonder how the Jets feel about that.

Comment

he didn't pay them anything yet, that's the dick move of it. they get paid when he signs his contract. Unless he had some endorsements already signed his agent is fucked.

that firm is prob out 100k or more on him and gets screwed over.

nature of the biz but a dick move by him if you ask me. his agents can't control where he ultimately is taken. most 'experts' had him in 1st round (except ME!)
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-30-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

It's a good thing Geno fired his agents, because CLEARY they were the reason he didn't go until 39. It wasn't his talent it was his AGENTS

Comment

If the agent doesn't have the inside scoop, what good is he or she?

In all honesty, I don't give two shits cuz both of their W-2s for 2013 will be alot better than mine.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  If the agent doesn't have the inside scoop, what good is he or she?

In all honesty, I don't give two shits cuz both of their W-2s for 2013 will be alot better than mine.
                  The only ones who need the inside scoop are teams scouts, GMs, HCs. and the game tapes.

Comment

I just think he put himself in a bad spot. He's already going to be scrutinized incessantly by the media Capitol of the world. This was an unwise move after he took heat (fair or not)for his reaction after Thursday night's 1st round. Terrible timing.

Plus, his agent had a new watermark on his business card! He was clearly a player!
                    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-30-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I just think he put himself in a bad spot. He's already going to be scrutinized incessantly by the media Capitol of the world. This was an unwise move after he took heat (fair or not)for his reaction after Thursday night's 1st round. Terrible timing.

Plus, his agent had a new watermark on his business card! He was clearly a player!

Was he able to get reservations at .....damn I can't think of the restaurant!

Comment

Dorsia!

No....probably why he fired his ass now that I think it through

Comment

Dorsia!

No....probably why he fired his ass now that I think it through

hahaha....thats it!

Comment

Working...
                          X