X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be that soon

Foreskins won't fit anymore?

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/04/30/W...2061367356647/
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

hail to the Redtails !!!!

Originally posted by slag View Post
    BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!!!
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA !!!!
      Says the Indians' fan.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Hey

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        Says the Indians' fan.
        I've been on record as saying that should be changed, and I have no Indians merchandise with that red faced, cheesing logo on it. If they changed it in the next 10 minutes, I would be ecstatic about that.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I've been on record as saying that should be changed, and I have no Indians merchandise with that red faced, cheesing logo on it. If they changed it in the next 10 minutes, I would be ecstatic about that.
          So why are you making fun of possibilities for another franchise to change its name? Red Tails could even be considered analogous to Blue Jackets in Columbus.

Although it would make more sense in Alabama.
          Last edited by TerpEagle; 05-01-2013, 02:45 PM.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Because I think hail to the redtails sounds funny. no more. no less.

So why are you making fun of possibilities for another franchise to change its name? Red Tails could even be considered analogous to Blue Jackets in Columbus.

Although it would make more sense in Alabama.
            It's really not that deep.

If they're going to change it, Washington Warriors sounds better to me, anyway.
            Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 05-01-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

It's really not that deep.

If they're going to change it, Washington Warriors sounds better to me, anyway.
              I gotcha. I'll make fun of them regardless of what name they choose.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

agreed

I gotcha. I'll make fun of them regardless of what name they choose.
                Nm

Comment

Working...
                X