what's not to like about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's not to like about

...grabbing Matt fucking Barkley in the fourth round?

Say what you want about the guy I predict right now he will be a better pro than Kl00b.

The guy lost $10 m by not coming out last year. that was a dumb move, but the guy has a chance to be very good. I saw some SC games this year, his entire o-line was gone from the year before. It was like the Eagles o-line.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

I'm rooting BIG for the guy. It's what I've wanted forever.

A guy with a brain and a heart that can just manage the football game. No flash, just consistency. I hope it works out.

Comment

If I asked you to choose one

Nick Foles in the 3rd round or Matt Barkley in the 4th round, which one would you call the better draft pick?

Comment

He is a decorated college QB

Not some pass drunk pig stabber from a school with a track record of bust QBs. this guy can play football.
        May 7, 2010

Comment

I honestly cant say

did not see enough of Foles in college.

Gun to my head, I go Barkley. Deff a first rounder if he comes out last year.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

what's not to like?? Hello, McFly, anyone home??

don't you know we coulda had Tyler Bray for free?!!

Comment

The guy has been in some big time games

This guy is more ready for the pros than any QB I've ever seen and the sweet part is HE'S PISSED!

Comment

yup...

...I love it that Reid wanted him and Chip moved ahead to grab him. I CANNOT BELIEVE people are knocking that pick. Matt Barkey in the fourth round? are you kidding me???
                Last edited by Irish George; 05-01-2013, 08:30 AM.
                May 7, 2010

Comment

isnt he a head case???

saw him once or twice this year. I think he's a bad decisionmaker. That's the big thing Kelly looks for in a QB. Ive seen that kid force some horrible balls into defenses at bad times. Do that in the NFL and you pay every time.
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

man, you've got some catching up to do on this board!

it was a joke.

Comment

ok

missed the sarcasm! and I know you are an actual draft guru. I dont follow the stuff that closely. But I watch a fair amount of college ball, just enough to apply the cliche about a little bit of knowledge being dangerous.
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                        ...grabbing Matt fucking Barkley in the fourth round?

Say what you want about the guy I predict right now he will be a better pro than Kl00b.

The guy lost $10 m by not coming out last year. that was a dumb move, but the guy has a chance to be very good. I saw some SC games this year, his entire o-line was gone from the year before. It was like the Eagles o-line.
                        Man, Foles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KOLB.
                        VICK >>>>>>>>>> KOLB.

Kolb was the most reach of the reach drafts in the Andy Era not named Te'o Nesheim... the TP (that guy who used to wear #87) of Eagle QBs. A glorified Tim Couch who, to his credit, has managed to survive in the league longer.

Comment

Noodle Arm vs. Noodle Brain

Chip could have smartened Bray up with his custom smoothie and rap music program. How do you fix a noodle arm?
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Barkley's arm strength is fine. In fact, this is one of the biggest bamboozles of the draft season and I'm not surprised you reached into the echo chamber to use this as some convoluted reason to criticize the pick.
                            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              Noodle Arm vs. Noodle Brain

Chip could have smartened Bray up with his custom smoothie and rap music program. How do you fix a noodle arm?
                              Ryan Leaf overcame the noodle brain. So did Jamarcus Russell. Vick is still working on it.

Meanwhile Drew Brees will never succeed in the NFL.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X