X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's white on white crime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      Sorry IG. USC has produced a bunch of great college QBs who suck balls in the NFL.
      This is the most fraudulent "trend" people have been using as a knock on Barkley. Aside from the sample size being obviously miniscule, there is nothing to this concept to give it validity. It is akin to someone claiming they know Barkley will be great because his first name is Matt and QBs named Matt have been notably successful in the pros. Not to mention pretty much EVERY college produces a bunch of Qbs who perform poorly in the pros. That's because MOST QBs can't compete in the pros. It's a basic law of averages.

Applying this guy's idiotic theory, the Packers should not have drafted Aaron Rodgers because the previous six QBs drafted from California (Kyle Boller, Mike Cherry Dave Barr, Mike Pawlawski, Troy Taylor and Rich Campbell) were FAR WORSE than the six USC QBs who preceeded Barkley (Sanchez, Booty, Leinart, Cassel, Palmer and Wachholz). In fact, when you compare the relative success of ALL QBs drafted from different schools USC QBs OUT-PERFORM most other universities, across the board. This school just has produced a few more higher draft picks and hasn't yet produced a perennial All-Pro performer. But to call it a trend that they all suck is either disingenious or ignorant of the true history of the NFL.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        Asian lesbians, Wilt's greatness eclipsed Jordan's, fluffing KG is about it for me.

Don't forget about the Great Red Klotz!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
        X