• Chathambooks!

http://ldspals.com/view/chathambooks.html

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    Don't get Kelly Green aroused.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

What do you think she means when......

...under her interests and hobbies it states "yet to come?" I'm sure Kelly Green could solve THAT problem!!!!

Comment

bwahahahaha

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        ...under her interests and hobbies it states "yet to come?" I'm sure Kelly Green could solve THAT problem!!!!
        he is wiping the splooge off the e-machine as we speak.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Dost this fair damsel reside near my plantation in the village of Atlanta? The missus and I have been less than agreeable in recent times due to my long hours at the CDC. Why, for supper last night I was given naught but cold pottage. The nerve of my goodwife.

And yet, by the fates of unquestioned God, this maiden seems available for courting. Though I am a man of moral character and have never been false with my goodwife, my mind has occasionally wandered towards thoughts of another damsel's petticoats. Your good doctor is of human flesh.

Perhaps I shall seek to broaden my use of these fancy computer machines and send this fair woman a typewritten note advising her of my desires of courtship. We shall have to arrange the necessary dowries and such, what?

Comment

Your going to have to have a duel with Kg for the rights to courting her.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I liked this part of her bio

"Not Endowed"

That's good for KG to know. It would be skeery meeting up with her in Willamsburg and discovering she was a futanari, right?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

YES!

Originally posted by Dr. Hiram Hippocrates View Post
                Dost this fair damsel reside near my plantation in the village of Atlanta? The missus and I have been less than agreeable in recent times due to my long hours at the CDC. Why, for supper last night I was given naught but cold pottage. The nerve of my goodwife.

And yet, by the fates of unquestioned God, this maiden seems available for courting. Though I am a man of moral character and have never been false with my goodwife, my mind has occasionally wandered towards thoughts of another damsel's petticoats. Your good doctor is of human flesh.

Perhaps I shall seek to broaden my use of these fancy computer machines and send this fair woman a typewritten note advising her of my desires of courtship. We shall have to arrange the necessary dowries and such, what?
                couldnt agree more.
                May 7, 2010

Comment

bwah!!!

hard to believe, Harry
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

WOOOOO!!!

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                    Your going to have to have a duel with Kg for the rights to courting her.
                    "average build!"
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I love this sh*t! Hilarious!

Comment

Who puts "average build" on there?

She should put something like "voluptuous."

Comment

Wheres the kg chatambrooks family portrait?
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                          X