• Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly: M-e-t-h-o-d Mannnnnn

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...ling-adapt-nfl

Reuben's articles are so much better than his tweets

That guy should stop tweeting.

Comment

Hey ! You ! Get off my cloud !!

You don't know me, and you don't know my style !!
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        Maniac is going to be upset that Roob changed his tune.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Actually I basically agree with Frank. Not sold but generally Kelly is moving forward. Obviously hes not looking for a big turnaround this season since the QB situation is schizzy and the defense is still patched together. But if he makes incremental improvement while learning the NFL, thats acceptable.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Actually I basically agree with Frank. Not sold but generally Kelly is moving forward. Obviously hes not looking for a big turnaround this season since the QB situation is schizzy and the defense is still patched together. But if he makes incremental improvement while learning the NFL, thats acceptable.
            For now on then just post links to Reuben Frank articles as he appears to be making up your mind.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              You don't know me, and you don't know my style !!
              I cut your eyelids off...feed you nuttin but sleeping pills!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'll fuckin, I'll fuckin

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                I cut your eyelids off...feed you nuttin but sleeping pills!
                Lay ya nuts on a fuckin dresser, just ya nuts layin on a dresser, and bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat !!!!
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Lay ya nuts on a fuckin dresser, just ya nuts layin on a dresser, and bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat !!!!
                  I'll cut your kneecaps off, make you kneel in some stairway piss!
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'll fuckin, I'll fuckin

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    I'll cut your kneecaps off, make you kneel in some stairway piss!
                    Sew ya asshole closed and keep feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you......

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                      For now on then just post links to Reuben Frank articles as he appears to be making up your mind.
                      And you can post links to Spadaro.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        And you can post links to Spadaro.
                        I don't think I've referenced Spadaro once or parroted his opinions. In fact I've said the odds are against Kelly, just like any new NFL hire. That doesn't mean I'm letting preconceived notions drive some sort of agenda.

Look at how ridiculous you're being. You were trumpeting the signing of a UDFA with an attitude problem. Seriously. I mean do you expect to be taken seriously let alone considered not to have unrealistic bias?
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Article translation

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                          "I have to work with this guy for three years at least. Best not to start off my ripping him."
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Oh yeah???

I'll scrape extra coarse sandpaper across your balls (actually my lackey will do that for me) and then I'll (he will) toss rubbing alcohol on the bloody mess.
                            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

He loves tweeting about his horrible taste in music
                              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                              X