unsung tailGAYte moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unsung tailGAYte moments

Triple Dip shows up looking like a cross between Johnny Cash and Vanilla Ice. AND HE BRINGS A KEG.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

I WANT THIS THREAD TO BLOW UP

Come on GAYters!!!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

I've never been to one

But I enjoyed the video of someone attempting to kick a turkey carcass and pissing off Hulk Hogan. Also someone (Joffrey?) attempting to shotgun beer.

Edit, upon doing a quick search, was it a pig's head?
      Last edited by Phoward12; 05-02-2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Not just a keg. A keg of Allagash White. Good shit.

Comment

Sellen

Didn't the infamous "Sellen" go to a gate one time and then she just disappeared?

Comment

8:00 am on gayte day and Zubaz has the turkey fryer going, tunes going and a bloody mary on the go. There was about 10 of us there already. Lot security comes along and starts going off on us saying we got to open up he space the fryer is taking. Forget the fact the lot is vitually empty. We pay no attention to her and she starts lipping even more. This woman was a beast, 300 lbs for sure and maybe 5'5. DEERSPINE yells at her, "who makes your clothes, Omar the Tent Maker?? She left, we kept the fryer sport. Good day.....
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

How about the time that sellen......

...showed us her third nipple? I must admit, I was turned on by her stomach. I'M NOT A BISHOP! I'M A MAN, SAME AS YOU!

Comment

Hey, remember the tailGAYtes where......

....we could reconvene in the parking lot after a win. Good times.

Comment

You picked the right guy
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

So SO MANY.Wangnutz Vid produced by that dude.
                    I will never forget trying to tell that cheerleader to do the cheer, it only took her about 10 times. She is probaly about 21 now.

Comment

Homeless rapper is up there in my list of memorable moments.

Comment

That's not unsung ... although it's a stretch to say it was "sung" as well.
                        Last edited by slag; 05-02-2013, 11:12 AM.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hulk Hogan's displeasure with being the random kick returner.

Comment

THREE WORDS.... WAIT FOR IT...... 'FOUR LOCO GAYTE'.

BEGINNING TO END, NOTHING WILL EVER TOP THAT GAYTE. OH BY THE WAY WHO DID THE IGGS PLAY THAT DAY AND WHO WON, I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                              But I enjoyed the video of someone attempting to kick a turkey carcass and pissing off Hulk Hogan. Also someone (Joffrey?) attempting to shotgun beer.

Edit, upon doing a quick search, was it a pig's head?
                              WELL GET YOUR ASS TO A GAYTE THIS YEAR, EAT A PEPPER AND GOBBLE UP!
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X