No announcement yet.

unsung tailGAYte moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honored to be mentioned! Wish I had more gaytes on the resume to participate in this thread; If I had a gayte time machine I'd probably travel back to the four loko gayte and attend that one.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

AWESOME!

Comment

I was laughing so hard that my eyes were tearing up. I can still see him snagging a flying beer can out of the air with one hand, popping it open, and pouring it down his face and chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          You picked the right guy
          While Slizz wears his cardboard Miller Lite helmet.

Comment

I'll make some random appearance

It was nice meeting you guys there. We're always in c2. And I pull oout the chair and get lazy. Deersp got back on the Wild Turkey 101 which was off my radar for years, having switched to makers and Mr. beam. Well WT is back when I'm in the bourbon mood.

Its tough to hit all the different gates for the games, but I'll do some drive bys.

Feel like I played in the game on Monday mornings. Love it.

Comment

You bringing the grits or cream of wheat? I forgot cockseeker...which one?
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'll bring the instant oatmeal

you can snort right out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                  If I had a gayte time machine I'd probably travel back to the four loko gayte and attend that one.
                  This is how I picture you arriving at the gayte Triple Dip

Comment

I guess I could also nominate myself

For suffering 3rd degree burns on the roof of my mouth from your fricken hot lava dip.

PS it sucked!
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      my 6 year old eating a ghost pepper brownie was pretty awesome.

found him shoveling ice into his mouth and drooling like Pavlov's dog in our car. thanks for the warning, guys!
                      HE WAS A CHEWING THAT BROWNIE BEFORE ANY OF US COULD GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FELT BAD FOR THE KID, I DID, BUT I STILL LAUGH ABOUT THAT. POOR KID. WELCOME TO AN IGGLEPHAN GAYTE SON, YOUR ARE IN!
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        HE WAS A CHEWING THAT BROWNIE BEFORE ANY OF US COULD GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FELT BAD FOR THE KID, I DID, BUT I STILL LAUGH ABOUT THAT. POOR KID. WELCOME TO AN IGGLEPHAN GAYTE SON, YOUR ARE IN!
                        The kid already passed the pepper ceremony!
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Piss-stained Parking lot Pepper ceremony

Comment

He crushed it. When everybody came running over I thought they were going to tell us they were made with pot. Then we saw a red speck on his nose.

If they were reefer brownies and he got the last 1 and I missed out I woulda given him castor oil til he puked it up so I could eat it.

Yes I'm being serious.

Comment

What about the premier of Deer Spine Guy at the last game ever at the vet??!

My friends didn't believe a word of the story.

It's a miracle he didn't die weeks later from walking around with that thing. I mean, WHO DOES THAT?!

"Where the fuck did you get that thing?!"

"'My dog pulled it out of the woods and I thought it'd be perfect to walk around the lots with while lettin g out blood curdling screams all day! Who wants wild turkey?"

"Right here my man!"

Comment

My favorite part of that story

...was the thought process that led DSG to bring the rotting carcass to the game.
                                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X