• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Gaytes- Board Gayte

Are we going with Dallas 10/20?

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
    Are we going with Dallas 10/20?
    So what is the game???
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Besides the regular peeps.-CB,susq, DSg,IE,IG DIgg who attend.
      Can we get some input/votes. Ells , Ells Wife, Ells Kids, Ells neighbor,Ells Cousin, Ells hooker, Ells School Teacher.
      Muggz, Mccart, Annap, RSE, TGP,Ric,KG,Mt Iggle,91, Athens, Jcon,Little,Overbrook, Sellen etc

Admins can you sticky it for a week or so? Or I can bump it about every 2 days.Lets decide before May 9th.

Comment

Put me on the list

It's my mission to make this shit happen this year. More than likely I'll be solo
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Seems like the logical choice

ticket availability could be an issue, but I am in.

Comment

That would kick ass

Comment

Definitely down for whatever. I expect to be coming in solo this year, but will bring my dad if tickets work out that way.

Slim pickings early in the year for 1 p.m. starts with good ticket availability. What about Dec. 1 vs. Arizona? No out-of-towners to fight for tickets and probably before it gets really bitterly cold.

Although 10/20 against Dallas is at least early enough that they (probably) won't just be playing out the string.

-AE

Comment

Lets do the damn thing

Need to know sooner than later though

Comment

If I can find a ticket and If i'm not traveling I'll go. Cowboys could be a tough ticket.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ale-june-21st/

Comment

U have to make it, who am I going to drink with the night before. I am working on tickets, so i will keep you posted. However single tickets go on sale May 9th.

Comment

Let me know if you can't find any they have tickets on stubhub that i was looking at.
                      Last edited by Dolomite; 05-03-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Maybe I will have to convince Adam to come down on Saturday, so that can start the party then.

BTW...there is a good possibility that I will have two of my four available. Especially for a gayte game. Film at 11.

Comment

So is it Dallas for sure ?

nm
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I would say YES. besides our regular weekly peeps. We have had interest from other
                            board members for this date. It will be a tougher ticket, but we usually have the gayte in October.

Comment

Good enough

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                              I would say YES. besides our regular weekly peeps. We have had interest from other
                              board members for this date. It will be a tougher ticket, but we usually have the gayte in October.
                              I'll try to get one on the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                              X