Speaking of Gaytes- Board Gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BDAY

I will be there and witness my first Gayte!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      I'll try to get one on the 9th.
      Even if you don't get one on the 9th, tickets won't be that hard to get. The board sometimes has extras.

Comment

Great

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        Even if you don't get one on the 9th, tickets won't be that hard to get. The board sometimes has extras.
        I'll definitely be putting out the call for any extras if I don't score one next week
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I will not take any of my usual friends so that will open up another ticket.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            Maybe I will have to convince Adam to come down on Saturday, so that can start the party then.

BTW...there is a good possibility that I will have two of my four available. Especially for a gayte game. Film at 11.
            Zubaz is working on two for me, if that doesnt pan out I will buy them off of you.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I'm down for whatever. Prob try to grab a SRO. Hopefully Riccardo can bring my 8th grade vintage jacket.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I like to think of your friends as unusual.

Comment

COWFAGS GAYTE, NICE CHOICE MR. ZUBAZ SIR.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                    Besides the regular peeps.-CB,susq, DSg,IE,IG DIgg who attend.
                    Can we get some input/votes. Ells , Ells Wife, Ells Kids, Ells neighbor,Ells Cousin, Ells hooker, Ells School Teacher.
                    Muggz, Mccart, Annap, RSE, TGP,Ric,KG,Mt Iggle,91, Athens, Jcon,Little,Overbrook, Sellen etc

Admins can you sticky it for a week or so? Or I can bump it about every 2 days.Lets decide before May 9th.
                    Book it. I got a free hotel room at embassy suites for you. Got a bunch of comp'd rooms from being business partners with them. PM me
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Which Embassy Suites? Last time we stayed at the SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Airport/Ridley Park and it was nice.

Zubaz let me know which Hotel you're staying at I'd like to ride in on the Bus again if its ok. i'll drive down on Saturday and drive back on Monday.

Comment

It's on bartram ave a mile away from springhill suites. My office is fairly close so I have developed a relationship with the hotel
                        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Can we have some one pick up a grip of tix and we can paypal them?

I have a free flight, but would need a place in town for the game. Digs?

Thanks!

Comment

we are in for the dallass game. discussed last night and we're planning on coming again for sure.

might make a week of it and head back upstate for the week after.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
                              Which Embassy Suites? Last time we stayed at the SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Airport/Ridley Park and it was nice.

Zubaz let me know which Hotel you're staying at I'd like to ride in on the Bus again if its ok. i'll drive down on Saturday and drive back on Monday.
                              Hey if there's room on the bus for two more let me know. Derek and I have been driving down and staying at the Holiday Inn Stadium and its ok but just stay there out of convenience of location and not having to drive anymore. We would stay at the airport instead.
                              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Sounds like a plan!
                                The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X