Moron Republicans do it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moron Republicans do it again

State legislature decides not to take up a vote on improving the Dophins stadium. The owner was going to put in 75 percent of it - and the rest was to be proposed to come from a tourism tax. Total cost of improvements about 350 million. so they could bid on the 50th and 51st super bowls.

That game brings huge dollars to Florida - this was a good mix of private and gov money to benefit the citizens. But these ass wipes who are also rejecting Affordable health care act money dont want to take a vote on the issue.

It is clear because they dont want to look like they are in anyway benefiting Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties.

I hope these morons are tossed out on their ear come 2014. Along with the sequester they forced simply because little Grover Norquist told them to.

shut up
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      State legislature decides not to take up a vote on improving the Dophins stadium. The owner was going to put in 75 percent of it - and the rest was to be proposed to come from a tourism tax. Total cost of improvements about 350 million. so they could bid on the 50th and 51st super bowls.

That game brings huge dollars to Florida - this was a good mix of private and gov money to benefit the citizens. But these ass wipes who are also rejecting Affordable health care act money dont want to take a vote on the issue.

It is clear because they dont want to look like they are in anyway benefiting Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties.

I hope these morons are tossed out on their ear come 2014. Along with the sequester they forced simply because little Grover Norquist told them to.
      Political post...delete...

Comment

Sacre bleu!

Comment

Boom

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Political post...delete...
            Sports post with a political twist

But i Agree i went over board. Should have said Florida congress, everyone knows that crew. it would have been enough. so Delete it

Comment

Screw the Fish!
              "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post

Good on them. Publicly financed stadiums are a boondoggle and Florida will never be screwed again like the Marlins fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                  Good on them. Publicly financed stadiums are a boondoggle and Florida will never be screwed again like the Marlins fiasco.
                  Hey, it was totally worth it to bring those hundreds of fans a game in to spend all that money!

Comment

Working...
                  X