One Hit Against The Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Hit Against The Marlins

If I wasn't there myself to see this pathetic offense tonight, I wouldn't believe it. Their approach at the plate is just fucking horrible they have no plan or adjustment. Example is Galvis was the only one who seemed to get it tonight that after strike 1 there was a fastball coming next and after ball one there was a curve. I caught on to this after the 2nd inning.

I'll say it again: worst outfield in modern Phillies history. Amaro could have done better even with this limited budget. First and foremost he could have just kept Schierholtz who is under control at a reasonable #.

Worst team in be history of modern baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
      Worst team in be history of modern baseball.
      Ben Revere has to be the worst OF in MLB history. Where is that idiot guy rothdawg? I told him that the guy was a AAA player and sucked.

Comment

You truly are an knee jerk know nothing sometimes.

That pitcher is fucking nasty.

He had a two game stretch this year when he gave up 9 runs and over the other four games he's pitched he's given up THREE.

He strikes out a batter an inning.

I don't disagree that the Phillies looked like they had no clue, and I thought they took some fastballs when they should have been sitting on it and hacking, but I wasn't in the box trying to hit his 95 mph cheese and a curve and changeup he could locate where he wanted.

He threw a breaking ball to strike out Utley in the 7th that may be the filthiest pitch I've seen all year.

(I will give you this, the Phillies have to work counts better, in general)

I also feel bad for Hamels.
        Last edited by slag; 05-05-2013, 07:37 AM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

They've now been shut out five times in the last 18 games.

They've scored 2 runs or less in almost half of their games. Just pathetic...

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that they ran into a good pitching performance last night.

Comment

I won't deny he is probably a good young up and coming pitcher but if you take the Phillies numbers off of his stats his numbers are very pedestrian. This is the 2nd time he faced the Phils and his numbers are not close to as good against the other teams he faced especially the Mets who had baserunners all over the place against him the last outing.

How can you say I know nothing when the Phils were shut out for the 5th fucking time this year so far? They suck at the plate, fucking pahetic. This Marlins pitcher would be in the minors now if he would have faced the 2009 Phillies twice instead of this sad sack bunch.

Originally posted by slag View Post
              You truly are an knee jerk know nothing sometimes.

That pitcher is fucking nasty.

He had a two game stretch this year when he gave up 9 runs and over the other four games he's pitched he's given up THREE.

He strikes out a batter an inning.

I don't disagree that the Phillies looked like they had no clue, and I thought they took some fastballs when they should have been sitting on it and hacking, but I wasn't in the box trying to hit his 95 mph cheese and a curve and changeup he could locate where he wanted.

He threw a breaking ball to strike out Utley in the 7th that may be the filthiest pitch I've seen all year.

(I will give you this, the Phillies have to work counts better, in general)

I also feel bad for Hamels.

Comment

Other than Dillon Gee there seems to be a good pitching performance every fucking night these cocksuckers play. How do you know it's the pitcher? Wait until the SF pitchers get a hold of them this coming week out there you may see a Perfect Game.

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Doesn't change the fact that they ran into a good pitching performance last night.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                  Ben Revere has to be the worst OF in MLB history. Where is that idiot guy rothdawg? I told him that the guy was a AAA player and sucked.
                  The only thing worse than Anthony, is a wannabe Anthony bitching about the Phillies on Saturday night. Find a hobby.

Comment

You didn't post about the pathetic Phillies in general.

You posted about them getting handled by a guy who it appears has their number and who has been dominant in four of six games this year.

I watched the game ... he was dealing.

Comment

Tell your story walking.

We all know the Phillies aren't hitting like the 2008 team.

However, it's jackasses like you who think they should be scoring 10 a game.

The problem with this team is actually their starters and middle relief more than their hitting ... which is middle of the pack.

Comment

Working...
                      X