Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Halladay held back info on his injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Halladay held back info on his injury?

I remember when Blaine Bishop did that.

Never works out well for the team.

I'm just happy he's out of the rotation.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

chase or roy...both times.

there need to be changes because players are doing whatever they want and nothing is happening.

fire RAJ and Manuel. i know that you can't fire both...but something needs to go immediately.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Of course

Wasn't it obvious that there was something physically wrong with the guy? Do you know how many players do this sh*t? I will bet you a cheesesteak that Nnamdi Asomugha has some kind of condomalatia of the knee.

Comment

while i'm sure there is something physically wrong with halladay, i think part of his ailment is that this is his 16th season.

Comment

Tha Phils are just old in general, they need to flip the switch soon and try to save the season...they are still in the division nobody is running away with it. I would shitcan uncle Charlie and put Sandberg in and see if that lights a fire in them.

Comment

agreed

they aren't bringing Cholly back next year. Try to salvage something this year before they are buried.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X