A true "patriot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A true "patriot"

Resisting "tyranny" and exercising his second amendment rights.

Obviously a setup by the government:
    http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...lease_vid.html
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

What we really need is larger magazines, this way you dont have to reload as often while killing people.
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

He wanted to take out the camera

because it was to George Orwellian...

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Resisting "tyranny" and exercising his second amendment rights.

Obviously a setup by the government:
        http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...lease_vid.html

on a positive note, if guns WERE illegal, this guy definitely would NOT have had one and this incident never would have happened.

Comment

how about this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22421185
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Un-Fucking-Believable

There would have been no problem had the asshole used it for deer hunting like the law abiding citizens who wouldn't dream of going after Bambi with anything less than an AK-47 or an M-16.
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              on a positive note, if guns WERE illegal, this guy definitely would NOT have had one and this incident never would have happened.
              i don't think anyone thinks that guns will magically disappear. but the thinking is that if our gun control were stricter, similar to say gun control in england, our number of gun-related deaths would be reduced significantly. and considering the disparity between the two countries in gun violence, that's hard to dispute.

Comment

I warned people way back in 1882 about the inherent dangerousness of guns in the house, particularly those which are thought to be unloaded:

"Don’t meddle with old unloaded firearms. They are the most deadly and unerring things that have ever been created by man. You don’t have to take any pains at all with them; you don’t have to have a rest, you don’t have to have any sights on the gun, you don’t have to take aim, even. No, you just pick out a relative and bang away, and you are sure to get him. A youth who can’t hit a cathedral at thirty yards with a Gatling gun in three-quarters of an hour, can take up an old empty musket and bag his mother every time at a hundred. Think what Waterloo would have been if one of the armies had been boys armed with old rusty muskets supposed not to be loaded, and the other army had been composed of their female relations. The very thought of it makes me shudder."

Comment

Working...
                X