OT: mother's day for your wives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant a couples thing

Arrange a weekend or overnighter - just you and her. Make arrangements with the inlaws to dump the kids off
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Nothing say's Happy Mother's Day to the In-Laws like dropping the kids off for the weekend!

Do you even pay attention to the board, Ells' In- Laws (Mother-In-Law) is out of state. There is no family support system for him.

Geezus God...

Comment

thank you. no family within 400 miles north or south.

It's FANTASTIC

Comment

no of course i don't pay attention

Come up with some ideas dickhead!

Comment

then just lock the kids in the house for the weekend

Leave a few bowls of food and water out like we do with our cats. They'll be fine

Comment

Now look at who is being a smartass? A few bowls implies that he has three children. Do you know that for a fact?

Comment

As always, I'm going to take the high road and not resort to name calling.

I suggest that he sticks with the pots and pans, gets some flowers and makes a meal that she likes. Then put on a G-string with his balls splashing out over the sides and let her get some of that.

Comment

i have no idea

Didn't even know he had kids until I saw them running around the gayte like maniacs

Comment

Well, I want to say he has 4 but I'm going to say 3. Yes. Three is my final answer. At least two boys for sure.

Comment

i used to do a big production brunch for her. total pain in the balls. She sat on the deck slamming home Memosa's and i went at it in the kitchen.

Now i just get a rez at a place she loves and watch my kids behave like fucking animals that escaped from the zoo til they ruin her day and reduce her to tears. It's like clockwork.

MEMORIES!

Edit: after typing that i'm already dreading brunch....hope she has a couple extra Xanax in her purse for Ole' Ells!
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-06-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Hahahaha! Salad an the screen!

Comment

this thread is worthless

terrible ideas!!!
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

ixnay on the pots and pans, no reminders that she has to cook for all of you

kid performances always go over well on Mothers Day
                            Can the kids sing ? air guitar ? play piano, any scrap of talent ?

Tell jokes, make a short video, write a poem, color a picture, home made cards

Those are things that Mom's typically cherish.

...and they really like to be served instead of always being the family waitress

Comment

Give me the address, I'll come over and bring her this D. I'm free between 1:30 and 2:15.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What a thoughful gesture.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                                Give me the address, I'll come over and bring her this D. I'm free between 1:30 and 2:15.
                                Who could pass up free D. for the Mrs. on Mother's Day?

Comment

Working...
                                X