X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. 3 girls found alive after a decade

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...234338530.html

It's like a celebration here

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus had been presumed dead by pretty much everyone but their families. For them to be alive is a miracle. It's like they're a part of everyone's family here in Cleveland. Cheesy, I know, but it's true.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

A feel good story- its freakin' awesome! Unfortunately, I read were Amanda Berry's mom past away 6 months ago. Edit- she past away in 2006
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 05-06-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

"Something's wrong when a little pretty white girl runs into a black man" Classic.

Comment

Dude was hilarious. I'm sure his adrenaline was still pumping at the time.

He's a hero.

Comment

--------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bwaaaaaaah !!!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I just saw this for the first time this morning, believe it or not. I love how the reporter tries to quickly end the interview after the Black man comment, but the guy keeps repeating it. Love it !!
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                I just saw this for the first time this morning, believe it or not. I love how the reporter tries to quickly end the interview after the Black man comment, but the guy keeps repeating it. Love it !!
                It was like watching a Dave Chappelle skit with Charlie Murphy. I don't know what was better:

1. eating my mcdonalds
                2. you gotta have big testicles
                3. the first police siren at 1:07, where he had this "oh shit" look on his face
                4. or the white girl/black man comment
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

One things for sure....move over Antoine Dodson hello Charles Ramsey!

effing EPIC....scrambling to find the detective's biz card....

"UH...Detective COOK!"

Deeeaad Giveaway!

Deeeeaaaad Giveaway!!
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-07-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

"i was eating my MAC-donald's"
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He should get a show. Charles in Charge.

Comment

Working...
                      X