After 11 years on the Wait List...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 11 years on the Wait List...

Finally got the call this morning, two tix in section 239 are officially mine!

Originally posted by butchie11 View Post
    Finally got the call this morning, two tix in section 239 are officially mine!
    Congrats. I wonder if this is indicative of more people giving up their tickets. I got my tickets after the sh*tty season of 1998.

Remember when JoeLo would brag about their marketing... err wait list?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Congrats. I wonder if this is indicative of more people giving up their tickets. I got my tickets after the sh*tty season of 1998.

Remember when JoeLo would brag about their marketing... err wait list?
      Yea, I think so. My buddy was at my kid's bday party this weekend and he told me he got a call and he got on the waiting list in 2003. I was on in 2002 when I was working for D&T. So, I called yesterday. The guy called me today, I essentially should have had tix the last two years, what happened was when I sent my information in for a change of address and phone number in 2005 the guy setting it up at the time setup a new account for me instead of updating my original account which in turn sent me to the back. Luckily they keep good records and had my original account and wait list date and offered me three different sets of two, he gave me my choice. So I took the end seats in 239, I forget the row, but it is under the overhang.

Comment

sweet! i signed up for it a very long time ago as well. no clue where i am on the list.

i do get a call for club level tickets every year the past 2 or 3 though.

Comment

NICE, congratulations. Its look like a great view.

http://www.seathound.com/venue/linco...eline_239.html

Comment

WE START THE GAYTE WHEN THE GATES OPEN 7 HOURS BEFORE KICK OFF...... EVERY GAME. COME ON DOWN!
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              WE START THE GAYTE WHEN THE GATES OPEN 7 HOURS BEFORE KICK OFF...... EVERY GAME. COME ON DOWN!
              Will do!

Comment

Working...
              X