Conf to slag and 3I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conf to slag and 3I

Scored tix to sunday june 16 US Open at Merion - yesss! might see OBT win another major...
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    Scored tix to sunday june 16 US Open at Merion - yesss! might see OBT win another major...

Lucky sumbitch. You gonna follow him? I better hear "wangnuts suck" after he tees off.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hate to tell you this, but you probably won't be able to see shit, unless you want to follow Goeff Ogilvy or Bo Van Pelt or some other joe blow around ... or sit on one hole.

You could make one of those cardboard-and-mirrors periscopes like they had in 1966 watching Arnie an' shit.
      Last edited by slag; 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yessss!! PUNCH!!!!!!

Comment

eh I don't care. never been to a pro tournament

let alone a major. but periscope it is!

Comment

Yessss!! GEIGH!!

Comment

I personally think practice rounds are better ... you get closer ... schmooze with some of the players ... watch them work out on the range.

Particularly with high def tv, I'd rather sit at home than walk around on a golf course and feel like I'm in a subway station at rush hour.

EDITED TO ADD: But I would not turn down a Masters ticket. That I'd go to.
              Last edited by slag; 05-07-2013, 08:54 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X