Bro! I knew something was wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro! I knew something was wrong...

when they drafted the fireman in the first round. Something was wrong!

DEAD GIVEAWAY

DEAD GIVEAWAY!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    when they drafted the fireman in the first round. Something was wrong!

DEAD GIVEAWAY

DEAD GIVEAWAY!
    You got to have some pretty big testicles to pull this off, bro.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      You got to have some pretty big testicles to pull this off, bro.

I had ribs and listened to salsa music with the guy...didn't think he was first round worthy.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

hahaha you bastard...choked on my lunch. Just noticed the avatar.

Comment

the 911 call is EPIC!!

he calls the 911 operator Bro right out of the gayte! bwahha!!

Comment

Working...
          X