So where's Anthoy's lame ass at????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where's Anthoy's lame ass at????

Quick to bury the Phils when they're in a slump, isn't anywhere to be found when they play a good team and beat them on the road--in a place they have difficulty winning historically--yeah, they're still under.500--only 4 games back at this stage. I lknow Lincecum isn't what he once was but the Phils have had a tough time beating him.

STFU
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Having stated that, you jinxy-ass jinx ... if Anthony was a Braves fan, Craig Kimbrel's career as a closer would have been declared over last night.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Phils still suck. That outfield is the worst ever and incapable of carrying them anywhere in the long run. I get up 5:30 in the morning to go to work, you think I stay up for Amaro's assholes?

Comment

Bobby! A Dangling Preposition?

Mrs. Herr would be very displeased!
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

dude, the Phillies are shit. Stop pretending they're on the verge of turning it around
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

They still suck... really

Comment

Cut it out!

Comment

bobbyuk

Dont let the children trouble you.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                    Quick to bury the Phils when they're in a slump, isn't anywhere to be found when they play a good team and beat them on the road--in a place they have difficulty winning historically--yeah, they're still under.500--only 4 games back at this stage. I lknow Lincecum isn't what he once was but the Phils have had a tough time beating him.
                    This post is roughly equivalent to saying "Hey, look! The Eagles just kicked a field goal in the first quarter! Don't count them dead yet!"
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Ill take it over the- "hey look the other team showed up! The eagles are going to lose 561-10! Fire everyone! Unacceptable!"

Comment

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
                        Ill take it over the- "hey look the other team showed up! The eagles are going to lose 561-10! Fire everyone! Unacceptable!"
                        That's when someone bitches about a 1st inning strikeout.
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                        X