Charles Ramsey a convicted felon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Ramsey a convicted felon

The Cleveland man credited with helping free female captives from a house of horrors is a convicted felon whose rap sheet includes three separate domestic violence convictions that resulted in prison terms, court records show.

Charles Ramsey, whose 911 call and subsequent TV interviews have made him a microcelebrity, was once a repeat spousal abuser whose marriage ended in divorce following a 2003 felony conviction for battering his wife.

Ramsey’s ex-wife Rochelle, who secured a divorce decree after her former spouse was locked up, told TSG that Ramsey eventually apologized for battering her. However, Rochelle said, “The only thing is he never paid child support,” which was mandated at $51 per month in the divorce decree. She added that, “The county has taken his driving privileges away for non-support.”

Yeah, but

at least he's not an over-covered white, conservative asshole.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

And so it begins......

nm
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

So everyone loves him one day, and now hates him the next? Can't we just appreciate what this guy did...

Comment

Not that I condone domestic violence, but I appreciate what he did and I also think he's a fucking pisser of a character.

Comment

Bro. BRO.

He should have kept to himself so that personal shit wouldn't be so public.

Comment

I still love the guy

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              So everyone loves him one day, and now hates him the next? Can't we just appreciate what this guy did...
              who hasn't made bad choices in their life? The guy is a dishwasher. He owned up to what he did and apologized to the victim.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Like you, I could see it coming...

mostly because of Charles Ramsey's story telling. He credits the Latino guy for getting there first, he also said something to the affect that his dad taught him to be a man and said, " oh you can hit on women. but you can't go and help them". Not an exact quote, but close.

Regardless, Ramsey certainly had a role in being a hero that day. The latino guy should get his recognition as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  mostly because of Charles Ramsey's story telling. He credits the Latino guy for getting there first, he also said something to the affect that his dad taught him to be a man and said, " oh you can hit on women. but you can't go and help them". Not an exact quote, but close.

Regardless, Ramsey certainly had a role in being a hero that day. The latino guy should get his recognition as well.
                  I prefer to look at this as an example of a guy who turned his life around and did something good when the opportunity presented itself. Unless something else is revealed, that's my take. I don't think Ramsey did what he did in an effort to gain fame. He did it because it was the right thing to do.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    What an A-hole comment. Disgrace

Comment

You and ref taking showers together?

Comment

I need a photo-opportunity
                        I want a shot at redemption
                        Don't want to end up a cartoon
                        In a cartoon graveyard

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          I prefer to look at this as an example of a guy who turned his life around and did something good when the opportunity presented itself. Unless something else is revealed, that's my take. I don't think Ramsey did what he did in an effort to gain fame. He did it because it was the right thing to do.
                          Exactly, his previous crime was not nonredeemable. The guy turned his life around and paid his debt. He did a great thing and is one of the funniest people i've seen.
                          It IS About Me Asshole
                          -----------------------
                          Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                            who hasn't made bad choices in their life? The guy is a dishwasher. He owned up to what he did and apologized to the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                              Racist.

Comment

Working...
                              X