Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoooosh

Did you hear that?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/char...-good-19132159

Looks like the guy is getting burnt out fast.

Comment

Totally Agree...

Originally posted by tjl88 View Post
        Exactly, his previous crime was not nonredeemable. The guy turned his life around and paid his debt. He did a great thing and is one of the funniest people i've seen.
        People change and everyone has made mistakes or done things they regret.

Michael Vick did things that could be considered much worse, but is now respected by everyone from Tony Dungy to Barack Obama. People need to see a man for who he is, not who he once was.

I think we, as a nation, should be able to recognize a funny dude who did a good thing without necessarily condoning everything he's ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
          People change and everyone has made mistakes or done things they regret.

Michael Vick did things that could be considered much worse, but is now respected by everyone from Tony Dungy to Barack Obama. People need to see a man for who he is, not who he once was.

I think we, as a nation, should be able to recognize a funny dude who did a good thing without necessarily condoning everything he's ever done.
          Just like Michael Irvin and Ray Lewis turned their lives around and have moved on to do good. I'm sure everyone here that feels that Ramsey should have the opportunity to be redeemed and known for dong something good rather than his past feel the same way about them as well.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Frankly

Frankly, I don't see how that has any bearing on anything. Who the fuck are we to even look into this man's past. He has even turned down the reward money. We are so effin self rightious sometimes. His ex wife could have been a raving lunatic for all we know. It's none of my business. Today he's a hero. Give him his credit. That's all I have to say about that.
            Last edited by AgendaPolice; 05-10-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
              Frankly, I don't see how that has any bearing on anything. Who the fuck are we to even look into this man's past. He has even turned down the reward money. We are so effin self rightious sometimes. His ex wife could have been a raving lunatic for all we know. It's none of my business. Today he's a hero. Give him his credit. That's all I have to say about that.
              That narrative sucks. No one is going to want to read about that.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Prison-Industrial Complex + overworked public defenders + lawmakers not wanting dreaded soft on crime tag = 25% of world's prison population in country with only 5% of global population.
                Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                  Prison-Industrial Complex + overworked public defenders + lawmakers not wanting dreaded soft on crime tag = 25% of world's prison population in country with only 5% of global population.
                  Prison-Industrial Complex in the US is way f*cked up.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

For sure. Watched documentary while back showing how private prisons & guard's union lobby lawmakers to make laws more draconian to increase profits i.e. more prisoners
                    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                    X