Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO !!!!! GET THE FUCKIN PEPPER READY !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO !!!!! GET THE FUCKIN PEPPER READY !!!

Ya boy is comin to the gayte !!!!!!
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Right on!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Found an SRO on ticketgenie.com

I'm in there !!
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Cool - now we need to convince PackWest to make the pilmigrage. Long overdue.

Comment

Yes sir !

Come on Pack. DO IT !!

Comment

Repeat after me....

I, state your name, renounce Wangnutz and all that they stand for. I reject Arlo as a man and acknowledge his existence as Wangnut di tutti Wangnutz. Yea as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death and I am beaten with a thick shoe, baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam. Now I will eat the sacred pepper and be cleansed for eternity. In nomine Ferrum Aquila, et Hibernica Georgium, et Spinae Cerva.

Comment

awesome, man!

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Ya boy is comin to the gayte !!!!!!
              Looking forward to meeting up!
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

bwahahaha

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                I, state your name, renounce Wangnutz and all that they stand for. I reject Arlo as a man and acknowledge his existence as Wangnut di tutti Wangnutz. Yea as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death and I am beaten with a thick shoe, baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam. Now I will eat the sacred pepper and be cleansed for eternity. In nomine Ferrum Aquila, et Hibernica Georgium, et Spinae Cerva.
                yessss!!!
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                X